“The complications of [our grandson’s] cerebral palsy make every minute of his time in the Youngster Program extremely beneficial and priceless to us. He gets better with every session. The development of his core strengths is critical to his long-term goal of independence. With these abilities he may some day be able to eat by mouth and eventually crawl and, in time, walk.” Fred and Teresa, Graysen’s grandparents
Age Group: 6 months to 4 years old
- Parent involved sessions help develop skills to use at home
- Early Intervention holistic learning program designed to help children with Cerebral Palsy, Spina Bifida and other motor disorders meet important milestones
- Physical and cognitive stimulation in a group setting with peer interaction
- Family resources for education and therapy
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday mornings available. Child class placement determined by conductor.
- Cost: FREE - Thank you to Universal Orlando Foundation for supporting CECO's 2016-17 Youngster Program.
The youngster program is an early intervention program to help children reach developmental milestones. The youngster program is designed to provide both parent and child with the tools to meet those milestones. There is a strong emphasis on the senses, concentration, mobility, positioning, manipulation skills, intellectual and emotional development and speech. Parent must have transportation and availability to attend sessions with child.
Click Here for Assessment Guidelines and Application
“Finding conductive education and CECO gave us a chance to see what our daughter CAN do. Had we never attended conductive education sessions at CECO, I am positive that she would still be lying on the floor, unable to move.”