Every individual is given the opportunity to have an active role in their individual learning. The program will focus on daily living and social skill development through conductive education.
“CECO’s Adult Part Time Program helps my son manage symptoms of his cerebral palsy. The exercise, stretching and massage help with his muscle tone, movements and coordination. It allows him to succeed in ways he never thought he would or could. He is healthier than he has ever been because it keeps his body and
– Vicky, Joseph’s Mom
Each adult receives a different type of facilitation with the goals of learning independence, experiencing success and discovering their maximum potential. A daily routine is developed to give the adult the structure, continuity and the order for the activities.
- 22 years old & Up
- Monday & Wednesday & Friday
- 12:00 pm – 3:00 pm
READY TO APPLY?
HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE CECO FAMILY:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click Here to get started.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment – Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
- Assessment Report Review – Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. The Admissions & Communication Manager will follow up once report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – The Admissions & Communication Manager will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown
andresources available. Then share your excitement on social media about joining CECO.