CECO’s new Adult Day Program is designed for individuals with motor and developmental disabilities.
Our high-quality programming focuses on the development and improvement of the participants’ daily living skills. It provides multiple opportunities to apply and integrate new skills into everyday situations while remaining physically active.
“CECO’s Adult Part-Time Program helps my son manage symptoms of his cerebral palsy. The exercise, stretching, and massage help with his muscle tone, movements, and coordination. It allows him to succeed in ways he never thought he would or could. He is healthier than he has ever been because it keeps his body and minds active.”
– Vicky, Joseph’s Mom
Members of the program will have the opportunity to participate in meaningful daily activities that assist in acquiring new fundamental skills, promote lifelong
education and independence.
Ask us about CDC+Vendor Funding
Adult Day Program Information
- 22 years old & Up
- Monday – Friday
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
See our 2019 – 2020 Adult Day calendar.
READY TO APPLY?
HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE CECO FAMILY:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit the required documents. Click Here to get started.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment – Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
- Assessment Report Review – Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. The Admissions & Communication Manager will follow up once the report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – The Admissions & Communication Manager will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown,
andresources available. Then share your excitement on social media about joining CECO.