The After School CE (formally known as Walking Challenge) is a program for participants who may attend public school or CECO’s school day program and are seeking out the need
“CECO’s Walking Challenge has progressed Katie’s movement, enabled and encouraged her to be proactive, to take the steps to go to the restroom, to drink from a sippy cup. These abilities make her happier and much more confident as she makes her place in the world. Without CECO, I don’t know where Katie would be.”
– Annie, Katie’s Mom
- 4 to 18 years old, on Tuesday and Thursdays for 2 hours each session, from October through May.
Ready to Apply? Here are 5 easy steps to join the CECO Family:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click Here to get started.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment – Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
- Assessment Report Review – Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. The Admission Relationship Manager will follow up once report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – The Admissions Manager will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown and resources available. Then share your excitement on social media about joining CECO.