the session is now open for registration
We are SO excited to announce our partnership with the Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida! Together, we are working to expand CECO’s Youngsters Program and offer the program to our little ones at the DSACF Success Center!
CECO’s Youngster Program is an early intervention program to help infants and toddlers reach developmental milestones. The program is designed to provide both parent and child with the tools and strategies to maximize their child’s abilities. This program will have a strong emphasis on the development of cognitive, social, communication and play skills.
- Age Range: 6 months to 4 years old
- 10:00 am- 12:00 pm or 12:30 pm- 2:30 pm
- The program is offered September– May
Scholarships are available for those who qualify. Please contact DSACF at (407) 478-5621
Ready to Apply?
HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE CECO FAMILY:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit the required documents. Click Here to get started.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment – Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
- Assessment Report Review – Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. The Admissions & Communication Manager will follow up once the report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – The Admissions & Communication Manager will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown, and resources available. Then share your excitement on social media about joining CECO.