The school day program incorporates conductive and special education academia. The program is designed to address the overall needs of children and young adults with motor disabilities. The instructional team will focus on the development of cognitive, motor, social and daily living skills. The Conductors and Teachers adapt unique lessons to address the needs, goals, and abilities of each student.
“In CECO’s School Day Program, Hanna can be at school working in a group, having fun with teachers and friends just like any other kid. It is a very powerful experience for her. We relocated from Texas because CECO is the only place where she can have this. CECO is a national treasure.”
-Christina, Hanna’s Mom
- 5 years old- 22 years old l August-May l Monday- Friday l 8:15 am-2:15 pm
- Small Class Ratios
- School Scholarships: Mckay and Gardiner scholarship is accepted
- Enrollment: Based on Evaluation acceptance and availability per class
Ready to Apply? Here are 5 easy steps to join the CECO Family:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click Here to get started.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment – Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
- Assessment Report Review – Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. The Admission Relationship Manager will follow up once report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – The Admissions Manager will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown
andresources available. Then share your excitement on social media about joining CECO.