Summer Camp is an intensive 4-8 week program. The program’s daily routines are tailored to develop
CECO Summer Camp is the most popular program! In fact, 40% of families are traveling outside FL to join our program.
Daily routines include programs to develop new skills and improve existing gross motor, fine motor, and self-care skills in a group setting. The summer curriculum will be developed to increase participants’ physical and social independence. Students are grouped in small classes and with small ratios.
“Because of CECO’s Summer Camp, Aaron’s school performance [at home] has increased. His cognitive development has been phenomenal. The way his physical development improves his mental development is awesome.”
- Adult: 4 weeks Session II Only l Mon-Fri l 3 hours a day
- Youngster: 4 weeks Session I Only l Mon-Fri l 3 hours a day
- 2 sessions l 4 weeks each Session l Mon-Fri l 5 hours a day
READY TO APPLY? HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE CECO FAMILY:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click Here to get started.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment – Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
- Assessment Report Review – Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. The Admission Relationship Manager will follow up once report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – The Admissions Manager will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown and resources available. Then share your excitement on social media about joining CECO.