CECO offers a fun and educational summer camp, focused on Conductive Education, which implements an intensive physical, social-emotional, and cognitive program for individuals with motor disabilities, like but not limited to Cerebral palsy and Spina bifida. With families travelling from all corners of the globe to attend programming, CECO is proud to offer programming options for all ages from early childhood through adulthood.
CECO’s Summer Camp features:
- One on one camper to staff ratios and small group sizes
- Great mix of activities perfect for all campers; including a mix of arts, music, and science activities
- Daily routines designed to develop and improve existing gross motor, fine motor, and self-care skills
- Safe and sanitary environments in accordance with all CDC guidelines
Summer 2021 Dates
For more information about a summer camp session, select the session dates to contact our enrollment department
For more information regarding camp hours and extended day contact our programs director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Just 5 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE CECO FAMILY:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click here to access the enrollment portal. To get started, select 2020-2021 School Year and then select Summer Camp 2021.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs. *Please note: tours of our center are temporarily unavailable, please contact us at 407-671-4687 to learn more.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment– Assessments are completed virtually with our evaluation team.
- Assessment Report Review– Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report. Families will receive the recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. Our enrollment team will follow up once report is sent.
- Finalize Enrollment – Our enrollment team will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown and resources available.
For enrollment process and tuition information, please contact our enrollment team by calling 407-671-4687 or by emailing email@example.com.