2020 Summer camp is enrolling now!
CECO’s Summer Camp is an intensive 4 or 8 week program. The program’s daily routines are tailored to develop
Daily routines include programs to develop new skills and improve existing gross motor, fine motor, and self-care skills in a group setting. The summer curriculum will be developed to increase participants’ physical and social independence. Students are grouped in small classes and with small ratios.
Summer 2020 Dates
4 week sessions
June 8th- July 3rd
JUly 6th- JULY 31st
8 week session
June 8th- July 31st
Summer camp is available for youngsters (ages 1-3), Participants (Ages 5-22), and adults (ages 23 and up).
For more information regarding camp hours and extended day contact our programs director at email@example.com
REGISTER NOW, REGISTRATION CLOSES APRIL 30th
Just 5 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE CECO FAMILY:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click here to access the enrollment portal. To get started, select 2019-2020 School Year and then select Summer Camp 2020.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs. *Please note: tours of our center and temporarily unavailable, please contact us at 407-671-4687 to learn more.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment– Assessments are completed virtually with our evaluation team.
- Assessment Report Review– Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report. Families will receive the recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. Our enrollment team will follow up once report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – Our enrollment team will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown and resources available.
For enrollment process and tuition information, please contact our enrollment team by calling 407-671-4687 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org