The youngster program is an early intervention program to help infants and toddlers reach developmental milestones. The youngster program is designed to provide both parent and child with the tools and strategies to maximize their child’s abilities. The program is provided in a playful environment and there is a strong emphasis on the cognitive, social, communication and play skills.
“The complications of [our grandson’s] cerebral palsy make every minute in the Youngster Program extremely beneficial and priceless. He gets better with every session; he may someday be able to eat by mouth and eventually crawl and, in time, walk.”
– Theresa, Grayson’s Grandmother
- Age Range: 6 months to 4 years old
- Once per week – Tuesday or Thursday
- Two hours per session
- The program is offered October – May
Ready to Apply?
HERE ARE 5 EASY STEPS TO JOIN THE CECO FAMILY:
- Complete an Application– Each family is required to complete an application and submit required documents. Click Here to get started.
- Schedule a Tour – Come see our students in action! Know more about Conductive Education and our lifelong programs.
- Schedule a Complimentary Assessment – Assessments are completed either at our center or by video submission. Our Evaluation Team will review and complete a recommendation report.
- Assessment Report Review – Within a week, families will receive a recommendation report which will include a program placement or organization referral. The Admissions & Communication Manager will follow up once report is sent.
- Enroll and Share – The Admissions & Communication Manager will assist you with enrollment, tuition breakdown
andresources available. Then share your excitement on social media about joining CECO.